Who Am I:
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, grace dweller, burrito lover, Netflix watcher, coffee consumer, and style obsessor. After 15 years in the non-profit arena, life choices thrusted me in to what felt like a mid-life crisis to what became an adventurous journey of answering the question, “What Now”? Traveling to DC to get my StrengthsFinder certification from Gallup, to attempting the Personal Stylist/Branding program with Sterling Style Academy, within the struggle I discovered what became my passion: helping others discover their best creative and authentic life that God has already promised! Alongside of my husband whom I lovingly refer to as #Bae (as much as he hates it) and my two completely opposite and lively kids, Gabe and Zoe, we planted a church in the St. John’s community which is a suburb of Jacksonville, Florida with some of the best people around!
Pneuma Life Church‘s vision is to “Empower and Equip People to Engage and Experience God’s Kingdom Now.” With a clear vision from God and a heart to obey and honor Him, we set out on a path to carry His message to the one and the many.
Let’s adventure together and eat lots of tacos, talk Jesus, live out our God-inspired dreams, and drink coffee shall we?
What I’ve Been Up To:
- StrengthsFinder Coaching Certification, Washington, DC – August 2013
- Personal Stylist/Shopping Certification, Sterling Style Academy – January 2017 (Yup, still working on it!)
- 12 Life and Style television segments on WJXT Channel 4 – #1 Local news station in Jacksonville, FL – 2013-2014
- Wardrobe rebranded and styled top mortgage broker for her website, promotional material and advertising campaigns. – 2013-2015
- Styled realtor for 3 separate television segments. – 2014
- Hosted an evening Express shopping and styling party for local residences. – 2013
- Hosted an evening The Pink Nickel shopping and styling party for local residences. – 2014
- Hosted an evening Fab’rik Boutique shopping and denim styling party for local residences. – November 2014
- Senior stylist for Dear Jane Boutique, Jacksonville, FL – pictures, blogs, print pieces, etc. – 2014
- Stylist and personal shopper for 4 musicians and their promos pieces and concerts. – June 2014
- Styled and Personal shop for mega-church lead pastor and Fall/Winter speaking engagements. – October 2014
- Consulted Body Central, a million dollar retail corporation, on visual, social media, and store rebranding. – November 2014
- Featured stylist/blogger on Celebrity Stylist, J. Bolin’s online fashion bootcamp – February 2015
- Featured on Success Society as a featured guest – StyleYourSuccess.com
- Featured on Ladies Day Off as a “Imagine Me Blossom” – LadiesDayOff.com
- Published blog article “Confessions of a Church Girl” on site GritAndVirtue.com – January 2014
- Featured Speaker at Clay County Women’s Empowerment Council – January 2017
- Started a Pneuma Life Bible Study in St. John’s County – December 2017
- Planted Pneuma Life Church in St. John’s County (Florida) – March 2017
- Featured Speaker at Journey Church Women’s Christmas Event – December 2018
- Featured Keynote Speaker at Saint John’s County Chamber of Commerce Women With Vision Council – January 2019
- Featured Speaker at Ideal Image Leadership Summit – February 2018
It was a Great Pleasure meeting with you Virtually Yesterday!
Again I look forward to hopefully meeting you in the Community!
Again Happy New Year to you and your family